WCTS began broadcasting on 100.3 FM in June of 1965, as a ministry of Central Seminary. Studios were located at 2105 Fremont Ave. N. in the old Fourth Baptist Church building, now demolished. Today, true to our original mission, WCTS ministers to the Twin Cities region at AM 1030 from our studios at Fourth Baptist Church in Plymouth, Minnesota. Our program lineup features conservative Christian music and Bible teaching, both designed for Christian growth and encouragement.
Click here to go to the website of WCTS.